(ATLANTA) – September 29, 2009 – Atlanta Tribune : The Magazine will host its first annual Social Media/Technology Day on October 1, 2009 at Clayton State University from 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Atlanta Tribune: The Magazine recognizes in today’s social media–driven society, it is imperative for businesses to learn how to use social media as a highly effective marketing tool.
Sessions featured in Social Media/Technology Day include:
- Strategically Social-Tips and Tricks for Maximizing the Effectiveness of LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Blogging for Dollars – The Best Practices for Business Blogging
- Analyze This! Five ways to measure The Impact of Your Social Media Activities
- Working Lunch: Real Talk about Social Media
- Five Technologies to Help You Build Your Brand and Connect with More Customers
- 5 Ways to Use Social Media to Attract Customers
Brent Leary, co-founder and partner of CRM Essentials, has assembled a skilled team of social media and technology experts to serve as moderators; including Six Apart’s Andy Wibbels, award winning blogger, social media trainer, and author of “Blogwild; John”ColderICE” Lawson, president, 3rd Power Outlet; and Jeff “JB” Brathwaite, 2 The Next LEVEL, Inc.
Registration is free and includes a free breakfast sponsored by MetLife Securities, starting at 7:45 a.m. For more information, visit http://atsocialmedia-techday.eventbrite.com.
[pictobrowser type=”flickr” userID=”41692514@N02″ albumID=”72157622399261761″]